Portuguese IW503502 Real Working Annual Calendar YLF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial on Black Leather Strap A52850
To See Real Pictures Click Here
|Bezel||Stainless steel bezel|
|Case Material||1:1 replicated solid 316L stainless steel case|
|Strap||Black leather strap, deployant clasp|
|Crystal||Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with AR coating|
|Caseback||Display case back sapphire crystal with all detail engravings as per genuine|
|Movement||New IWC 52850 Movement Clone. Base Movement: Asian 23J automatic movement; Decoration: Platinum plated movement plate and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement|
|Function||Hours, minutes, sub-seconds, power reserve, day, date and month display; Annual Calendar display|
|Water Resistance||>50 Meters|
Finally I got this revolutionair replica handy now, and have a chance to do closer look on this piece : IWC Portuguese IW503502. Revolutionary? why? because the calendar really working on this version. Date, Day, and month, are working on this YL factory made. YL factory well known as the maker of cheaper version of IWC Portuguese 5007 series. Unfortunately ZF leading the way on that version with some correction. YL factory claimed that this movement and detail decoration is better compare to their previous 5007 series.
First time on my hand, i really impressed with the build, very solid. And when I look at the caseback, there are clearly improves from the previous portuguese 5007 movement series, you will see by keep reading this topic.
There are 2 major perfection on this model, from my point of view :
- Real power reserve, even only approx 48 hours (genuine is 7 days), but this is quite excellent with the power reserve indicator pointing on the right reserve left.
- Real working calendar. This is the first time after all for this model. However, please do not expect that it will be real annual calendar. You need to accept the fact that :
- The date will always end on 31
- The month will always move after 31.
- There is no setting position to set the month manually, you need to turn the date wheel to get to current month. Only date and day that have independent crown manual setting. (you can see on video)
Well, lets take a look how good this replica is, away from the features.
Remarks Click Here
Video Click Here